Tuesday, November 20, 2012

beginning of the mud room, and yummy cinnamon bun waffles

Well no posts for a while, because I'm in the middle of a bigger project. For one my birthday presents, we are turning our front hall/ coat closet into a mud "room". I know this doesn't sound like much of a present. But I'm excited to get to work on this, it will give us more space when we have many guests over to the house. The best part of this whole thing is, no more ugly glass doors! I hated those from the moment we moved in. I have tried many things to disguise them, but in the end they were still dated and ugly looking. I cleaned the closet out last night and painted today. My husband thinks I'm crazy, I get on these "fixes" and I just want to go around making everything that bugs me pretty. Enter my obsession: Pinterest to aide me in the crazy dept.!

hahaha!
LOL! Yep, that's us...



Here's some of my (p)inspiration:

Front Closet turned mudroom
cultivate.com
DIY entry way storage-- modify for foyer?
ana-white.com
DIY Entry Way
thehouseofsmiths.com     
         Today we tried these for a quick treat when we came home from the store.
cinnamon roll waffle
ahensnest.com  
 Pretty good! Just spray your waffle maker and pop them in for a few minutes. Yum! Needless to say, we ate them all!

Off to my parents tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Be back next week and I'll be anxious to show off some before and afters!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment