Sunday, December 2, 2012

Be Thankful!


Hi All,
We'll it's been a busy few weeks with wrapping up Thanksgiving and my birthday. Now on to Christmas! Here's a pretty picture of my appetizers I made for thanksgiving. I was pretty impressed with how nice they turned out. That's why I'm showing you- not to brag, because usually I think of things like this but they neer look like this in real life! Here's the recipe I used for the cheese ball.: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/party-cheese-ball-54440.aspx,      
and the carmel dip  :http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1815,157184-226196,00.html
We had a relaxing time visiting family, and of course eating all our fair share of turkey, my grandma's special recipe stuffing ( hint: it's nothing like stove top out of a box!) and 2 kinds of pie.








 Here's our little art project, Isabella and I worked on to bring to the table. I think you can tell which one are hers!;) They were fun to make. I forgot how calming coloring can be!



Be Thankful Utensil Holders {free printable}
theidearoom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment