Thursday, November 15, 2012

PB Pudding cookies

Last night I made these: Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies


Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2012/09/peanut-butter-pudding-cookies/

It's weird, my cookies actually look like these too! The pudding in the mix makes them fluffy and soft. I used peanut butter M&Ms instead of Reece Pieces. Pretty much the same thing in my mind. I got them on Halloween clearance:) Bella helped me make them and even rolled them in little balls to bake. Livi "helped" by dumping in the bags of M&Ms in the measuring cup then when I got a quick call, ate a handful of them. I walked back in and she had a mouth full and chocolate running out of her mouth. I asked her "Did you eat these?!" She shakes her head no!;) Priceless!..I was really thinking ahead this time and saved half the dough
(already in balls) in the freezer for an event in 2 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment